Hitec HS-55 Sub Micro (Feather) Servo with a Spektrum; Futaba J; Hitec S; JR; Airtronics Z-type Connector.
INCLUDES: One HS-55 Servo w/pre-installed small X-shaped servo horn and screw
One very small straight servo horn
One M1.7x3 servo horn screw
One small straight servo horn
Two M1.7x7 servo mounting screws
REQUIRES: radio or control board three wire system
Tech Notes: The HS-55 sets the standard for affordable performance; offering precision
components that have been engineered to provide long lasting trouble free service.
The HS-55 is a great choice when it comes to controlling smaller electrics and Park Flyers.
Replacement Gear Set: HRC55001
Case Set HRC55405
size Category: Minis and Micros
Application: Smaller Electrics & Park Flyers
Torque: 15.27 oz-in (1.1kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 18.05 oz-in (1.3kg-cm) @ 6.0V
Speed: 0.17 / 0.14 sec/60deg @ 4.8/6.0V; at no load
Length: 0.89in (22.8mm)
Width: 0.45in (11.6mm)
Height: 0.94in (24.0mm)
Weight: 0.27oz (8.0g)
Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
Motor Type: Coreless
Connector Type: Universal
Gear Type: Nylon
Current Draw Idle: 5.4mA @ 4.8V; 5.5mA @ 6.0V
Voltage: 4.8V to 6.0V
BOX DIMENSIONS: 1.88" W. X 1.75" H. X 2.50" L.
- If you need more information; use these Hitec RCD resources –
Web Site: http://www.hitecrcd.com/
HITEC RCD USA; INC.
12115 PAINE STREET
POWAY; CA 92064
Customer Service & Repair For Hitec RCD
Customer Service and Repair Questions: If you have questions regarding the usage or service of Hitec or Multiplex products please contact our customer service department. To provide the best possible service, please have your product available during your call.
Phone: (858)748-8440 FAX: (858)748-1767
For service or repair of your Hitec products Go to Hitec Web site and follow the instructions below:
• Print the Hitec Service Request Form
• Fill it out in its entirety, being as comprehensive as possible.
• Package your return just as it was packed when you purchased it.
• Include with it: The return form and, if claiming warranty work, your receipt showing date of purchase
• Using a prepaid, traceable shipping method Ship your return to:
Hitec Customer Service Center
12115 Paine St
Poway CA, 92064
• We will send you a tracking card noting that we have received your repair. Use this number when referring to your repair. If you do not receive a tracking card within 10 working days from the day you send your return in, you may want to contact the service department.
• Our goal is to ship your repair back out within 7-10 business days from the day we get it. Unfortunately we cannot always accomplish this due to seasonal fluctuations in our workload. You can always contact our service department at email@example.com or call (858) 748-8440 to find out just how long the current turnaround time is.
• If you are from a country that is outside North and South America, please contact the Hitec distributor in your country for service.
• Hitec is not responsible for any customs duties or freight costs incurred when shipping product in for repair. All C.O.D. packages will be refused.
Reference: 31055s; LXTX42; HRCM0982; HRC31055S
CPSC Info:/!\ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Very slim case and lightweight for mounting in small airplanes;
electrics or gliders; where very high speed and good torque are critical.
One of the slimmest micro servos available.
High-strength resin gear train provides reliable operation.